Built with from Pirl community
This guide will explain how to download, register, and backup your:
For granting the success of this operation, you will need these requirements:
* Go for Windows version and wait till download will be done
* Go into your download folder and locate the zipped folder
* Unzip downloaded folder
* Dive in and find Nautilus Wallet application file and run the installation.
* Allow this installation in your Windows defender (Windows10)
* Allow Nautilus wallet to communicate in your network( but not at airports and stuff; for your safety)
* When the installation begins, wait for download manager until he reaches the last Block. This will take a while.
* Create your Account by entering your password
* Repeat your password as a verification
* Read Nautilus instructions and make a note for yourself to create a backup of your wallet later
* That’s it my friend. You are in.
* Don’t forget to backup your wallet. Its the only way how to restore your wallet.
* Go to File/Backup/Accounts and copy paste everything you find there into a safe place. You can USB Flash Drive or External HarDisk and keep it safe, offline and away of your computer
* Go to File/Backup/Application data and do the same here.
Test.Object. 001 (Also know as Mickey Maler)